In this episode, we meet Elizabeth Armstrong, the Director of the Paung Sie Facility (PSF) in Myanmar. We discuss intractable conflicts and practical peace building; leading through complexity; and how to prioritise endless demands and a constantly changing regime of priorities!
- impossible to solve.
"the problem is not insoluble"
Synonyms: unsolvable, insolvable, unable to be solved, without a solution, unanswerable, unresolvable....
- 4:42. Forbes Article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesnycouncil/2019/01/22/nine-predictions-for-social-purpose-in-2019/#f05309371a92
- 15:42 George Orwell’s essay ‘Shooting an Elephant’: https://www.amazon.com/Shooting-Elephant-George-Orwell/dp/0141187395
- 33.22: Elizabeth on Leadership & Gender
- 39:45: Elizabeth on 'Happiness'
- 43:20. Elizabeth on 'Not making dreams your master...' (Kipling)
- C.P. Cavafy’s poem ‘Ithaka’: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/51296/ithaka-56d22eef917ec
Feedback or Questions: email@example.com