How's your battery? If you're not sure then tune in! This week Tim Jack Adams gives us the no nonsense view of 'mindfulness'. How do you get started and what's important? Tim Jack Adams talks breathing, sleeping and movement .... and Ben goes Zen (see You Tube!). How can you be 'present'? The importance of routine. And critically, how can you connect with friends and families and share how you are feeling ... while avoiding stigma or judgment.
NOW .... how's your battery!?
Further Reading & References
- At 14:28. Tribe, Sebastien Junger -https://www.amazon.com/Tribe-Homecoming-Belonging-Sebastian-Junger/dp/144344958X
- At 25:50. Why Walking Helps You Think (Stanford Study): Although re-released in 2018, it was originally a 2014 study.
- At 30:20. ‘Third Space’, Adam Fraser - https://www.dradamfraser.com/shop-content/the-third-space
- From 34:00. How to breathe..... and then a breathing exercise
- At 39:25. Cal Newport’s New York Times article on Deep Work: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/13/smarter-living/how-to-actually-truly-focus-on-what-youre-doing.html
Find Tim Jack Adams
Also see Tim Jack Adams on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pqFRjGe2n0
The free GreenX7 App can be found at your favourite App Store and also here: https://greenx7.app