It's the year 2100. How would SAS inspired tactics fight the Zombie Apocalypse? Mick Neven is 120 years old but still a comedic legend. He loves a good apocalypse and has a comedy show to prove it!
Zombies are descending. What's YOUR life choice!?!?
Intelligence Summary (INTSUM)
- 0:30. The Situation in the year 2100
- 5:05. Welcome Mick Neven – Genius Mind & 'What do you have'?
- 7:20. When running from the tiger when do you rest?
- 8:30. From your childhood what do you bring?
- 9:00. Ben and Tim’s biological relationship
- 09:30. Mark Wales .... from Survivor.... Sux!
- 12:20. Ben and Tim’s early story
- 14:00. Talking SAS Selection
- 20:15. Would you have ‘them’ in your workforce?
- 22:15. Why Mick is in elite company!
- 24:25. How Comedians are funny- from Mick (not Ben and Tim!).
- 31:00. Australian v UK Comedy demand.
- 42:00. Ben wants high tech stuff in the Zombie Apocalypse!
- 44:30. Plans and the Zombies! Mick is sceptical!
- 47:45. Mick’s skills are critical!!!!
- 52:00. Mick thinks Ben and Tim can’t unite anyone!
- 52:40. Cray fisherman
- 56:45. What skills do we need in the apocalypse?
- 58:00. Obstacle Planning
- 1:04:00 Park runners we need you!!!
- 1:05:30 Tim’s obstacle plan- “The Molasses Pit”
- 1:06:00 How to kill with combine harvesters.,
- 1:08:30 Tim takes a selfie on the edge of - “The Molasses Pit”. Doesn’t end well.
- 1:11:30 Designing a “The Molasses Pit”.
- 1:12:00 Farewells and pleasantries!
NEW Music from The Externals in this Episode.
Music from The Externals is available on Spotify.